Elder Law

Are you concerned about what would happen to your affairs should you become unable to manage them?  Planning for a time when you are incapacitated and no longer able to handle financial affairs or business transactions, you can assign your power of attorney to an individual you trust.  The person who has been assigned the power of attorney will be able to assist you in managing various affairs of yours.

In order to ensure that your wishes and affairs are carried out in the event of mental incapacity or a coma, you will need to make the power of attorney durable.  Establishing someone to act on your behalf can help provide you with peace of mind, knowing that certain financial and legal affairs will be handled according to your desires.  Individuals who have been granted general or special power of attorney can assist you with transferring titles of vehicles or land, managing stock and business contracts and handling bank accounts and savings.  Depending on the type of power that is granted, they may even be able to handle legal claims against you.  If you have questions or concerns about this situation, do not hesitate to contact Patrick Hubbard.

Trusted Legal Counsel

Are you ready to move forward with your case?  It is important that you immediately retain the representation of an experienced attorney.  With Patrick Hubbard, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands.  He has over 40 years of experience in handling a variety of cases and may be able to help you as well.  Patrick G. Hubbard offers case evaluations, flat rate fees whenever possible and an effective team approach to each unique case. If you have questions or concerns regarding your situation, complete our case evaluation form to speak directly to one of our firm representatives.

Patrick Hubbard can help you create an effective elder law plan.  As you pursue information regarding your specific needs, we encourage you to schedule a case evaluation with our firm.  We can help you establish peace of mind for the future by taking a holistic approach to your case.  Fill out the information below to schedule a consultation with us.

Texas Elder Law Case Evaluation

Call 281-358-7035 or Fill Out the Form Below to Get Started:





    Your Name (required):

    Your Email (required):


    How would you like to be contacted?:


    Brief description of your legal issue:

    DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.
    Hubbard and Rotthier, Attorneys at Law
    Contact Hubbard and Rotthier, Attorneys at Law for a confidential consultation to assist you with your legal needs. Licensed to practice in all courts in the State of Texas.

    Comments are closed.

    • Best of 2017 Award
    • Client Form

      Fill out our new client information form before you meet with us!

    • Our Location

      1525 Lakeville Dr.
      Suite 133
      Kingwood, TX 77339

      Phone: 281-358-7035
      Fax: 281-358-7008
      Email: info@hubbardrotthierlaw.com

    • ON THE MAP

      We are located in The Anchor business park in Kingwood.
    • Hours of Operation

      Mon - Thu: 9AM - 5PM
      Fri - Sun: Closed

    • Greater East Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce